I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – I’m a big fan of huggie earrings because they’re the perfect size, comfortable if you end up on a long phone call, and generally great for work. I’m seeing some new sets of huggies, which I think are really cool if you happen to have the multiple piercings to pull off an “earscape.”
Some of the sets just seem to be earrings sold together but intended to be worn separately, but I like this set from Bauble Bar where they’re clearly a set and go together, but each earring is a bit different from the others. (What’s the saying with eyebrows… sisters, not twins? The same applies here, I think!) The set is $52.99 in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but the set will go back up to $78 when the sale ends on July 30.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: