For today’s coffee break, we’re digging this Tahitian pearl pendant. Like diamond studs, pearls can be all over the map in terms of expense and quality, but they always convey that you’re striving for a classic look.
We like the Tahitian pearl to mix it up a bit, and this one seems like a great size and price for someone just building their serious jewelry collection.
It’s $530 at Blue Nile. Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…