We haven’t posted about M.Gemi in a long while, but I always see readers singing their praises — particularly for their flats. Which are your favorites, readers?
I love the looks of The Gia, pictured. The company bills the shoes as “a streamlined pointy toe with unbelievable comfort,” and notes that it’s got “supple leather” and “fold-in-half flexibility.” In terms of comfort, the shoes contain a hidden wedge “for a 20mm lift — looks like a flat, but even more comfortable.” Sounds lovely!
The shoes are handmade in Toscana, Italy, and available in five sedate colors for $248. (Unfortunately there are limited siezs left of the tan, but lots of other colors are in stock.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for other comfortable flats for work? These are some of our other favorites…
Workwear sales of note for 8.19.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: