Full disclosure: I own a version of this sweatshirt and live in it from October through March. It’s super comfortable and soft, but the cowl neck makes it look a little more stylish than the college hoodies I have in the back of my closet.
It would be a great addition to a work-from-home wardrobe if you’re trying to pull off the “casual, but pulled-together” look that seems effortless for some folks. I will note that it’s somewhat fitted, so if you prefer a looser fit, you should size up.
The sweatshirt is $59 at L.L.Bean and available in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X. In addition to the gray, it also comes in a pretty slate blue marl. There are also additional solid colors available. Cozy Pullover
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…