Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Full disclosure: I own a version of this sweatshirt and live in it from October through March. It’s super comfortable and soft, but the cowl neck makes it look a little more stylish than the college hoodies I have in the back of my closet.
It would be a great addition to a work-from-home wardrobe if you’re trying to pull off the “casual, but pulled-together” look that seems effortless for some folks. I will note that it’s somewhat fitted, so if you prefer a looser fit, you should size up.
The sweatshirt is $59 at L.L.Bean and available in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X. In addition to the gray, it also comes in a pretty slate blue marl. There are also additional solid colors available. Cozy Pullover
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…