Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Full disclosure: I own a version of this sweatshirt and live in it from October through March. It’s super comfortable and soft, but the cowl neck makes it look a little more stylish than the college hoodies I have in the back of my closet.
It would be a great addition to a work-from-home wardrobe if you’re trying to pull off the “casual, but pulled-together” look that seems effortless for some folks. I will note that it’s somewhat fitted, so if you prefer a looser fit, you should size up.
The sweatshirt is $59 at L.L.Bean and available in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS–XL, and plus sizes 1X–3X. In addition to the gray, it also comes in a pretty slate blue marl. There are also additional solid colors available. Cozy Pullover
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: