Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Readers are raving about these crepe pants from Loft. They’re drapey, with an elasticized waistband, and are honestly giving me “dressed-up jogger” vibes in the best way possible.
I would wear these to a casual office with a solid tee and a jean jacket. For a more business casual look, I would do a floral blouse and a sweater blazer with some loafers. Kat has written before about olive pants being a “surprise basic” and I also really love her idea of adding an olive top, perhaps with a black cardigan over it.
The pants are $69.50 full price and come in regular sizes XS–XL, petite sizes XS & M, and tall sizes XXS–XXL. Right now you can get 40% off!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.14.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%; Zella up to 20% off through Jan. 17
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Extra 20% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale ends Jan. 17: 60% off original prices! (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance! Up to 80% off; 40% off full-price styles
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 60% off for a limited time!