Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love an oversized floral print. This silk blouse from L’Agence, with its dramatic rose pattern, is a gorgeous, moody vibe for this drab fall-to-winter transition period. I would layer this under a tweedy blazer or a leather jacket or tucked into a pleated midi skirt with some chunky boots.
The blouse is $380 at L’Agence and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in over 30 other colorways.
Vince has an option in plus sizes; it’s on sale for $227.50 and available in 1X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns