Kate Spade is having a surprise sale today, with prices up to 75% off. There are a ton of great totes for work (as well as work dresses and jewelry) so I thought I’d round up a few of my favorites:
- Pictured above: The Gwendolyn dress, available in coral and white — it was $398, now marked to $139; lots of sizes left. Also check out the Peplum Dress, also $139, available in black and “alma green.” The Crepe Blazer also looks like a great deal — was $398, now $149.
- The Gatsby Dot Huggies look like great small-but-blingy earrings for a workday — they’re $29 (were $78).
- Pictured below:
- Gold Coat Maryanne — an old Corporette favorite in black, cashew beige, and gulabi pink. Was $478, now $199.
- Streetcar Darya — was $1,295, now $299 (it’s haircalf with cowhide trim, and 14K gold plated hardware.)
- Wellesley Fallon, available in black and red — was $478, now $179.
- Spot Nylon Calista — what a fun laptop bag! It was $295, now $129.