Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Good morning to this yellow dress, and only this yellow dress. Mondays can be rough, but this sunny surplice sheath dress from Boss would make them a little more bearable. I love the surplice neckline, which gives it a super flattering faux-wrap look, and the marigold hue, which is flattering on a wide range of skin tones.
I would probably wear this with a tortoiseshell or dark brown shoe, and a navy blazer if I felt like I needed to cover my arms.
The dress is $445 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–18.
A few dresses at more affordable price points in varying shades of yellow are from Donna Morgan (sizes 0–18; on sale for $29.98–$39.97), Lauren Ralph Lauren (sizes 6–16; $145), and M.M.LaFleur (XS–XL; on sale for $137).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%