Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How many times have I looked at a dress and thought, wow, this would be perfect if the sleeves were a little longer, or the hem a little shorter? This new-to-me brand lets you select sleeve and skirt lengths to make a made-to-order wrap dress. (H/T to Kat for this find!)
I love this raspberry pink color, but it also comes in a variety of other colors and prints. For a work look, I’d likely do a three-quarter-length sleeve and knee-length skirt. You could also turn this into a more formal look with an ankle- or full-length.
The dress is $198 and the size range is pretty amazing — it goes from size 12 through 32, or you can provide your measurements to make a truly custom item. Dominique Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!