Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How many times have I looked at a dress and thought, wow, this would be perfect if the sleeves were a little longer, or the hem a little shorter? This new-to-me brand lets you select sleeve and skirt lengths to make a made-to-order wrap dress. (H/T to Kat for this find!)
I love this raspberry pink color, but it also comes in a variety of other colors and prints. For a work look, I’d likely do a three-quarter-length sleeve and knee-length skirt. You could also turn this into a more formal look with an ankle- or full-length.
The dress is $198 and the size range is pretty amazing — it goes from size 12 through 32, or you can provide your measurements to make a truly custom item. Dominique Dress
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59