Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A printed shirtdress is one of the easiest things to throw on when putting a whole outfit together is just too much to bear. The black-and-white butterfly print on this dress from Talbots gives us a touch of whimsy without veering into childish territory.
Wear it on its own or add a bright blazer if you’re feeling ambitious. (Personally, I will be struggling with the Daylight Saving Time change for at least two more weeks. I’m all about making my morning routine easier until then.)
The dress is $169 full price at Talbots — but is 25% off today — and comes in plus sizes 14–24, plus petite sizes 14–22, misses sizes 2–18, and petite sizes 0–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale! Cardmembers earn 3X the points through 9/24!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!