Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Let’s start out 2021 with a bang, shall we? After the last year, I’m certainly not in the business of making any predictions, but I do get the sense that when things get back to “normal,” most offices are going to be significantly more casual than they were pre-pandemic. If your office is going through sartorial growing pains, I think separates are always the way to go.
This knit peplum jacket could have a more formal look over an ivory or gray sheath dress but would look equally stunning with a pair of ponte pants or skinny jeans. This dark indigo color is gorgeous, but if you’re looking for something more versatile, it also comes in black.
The jacket is $345 and comes in sizes S–L. Drayton Peplum Knit Jacket Indigo
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves