Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Of Mercer continues to be one of my favorite places to look for well-made women’s workwear, and this caperberry-colored dress is a new favorite. I love the short sleeves, coordinating belt, and beautifully spring-y color.
Best of all? It’s machine washable. If this green color isn’t for you, it also comes in cobalt and black.
The dress is $218 and comes in sizes 00–14.
Ann Taylor offers a more affordable alternative that’s available in regular sizes 0–18, petite sizes 00–16, and tall sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns