Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Of Mercer continues to be one of my favorite places to look for well-made women’s workwear, and this caperberry-colored dress is a new favorite. I love the short sleeves, coordinating belt, and beautifully spring-y color.
Best of all? It’s machine washable. If this green color isn’t for you, it also comes in cobalt and black.
The dress is $218 and comes in sizes 00–14.
Ann Taylor offers a more affordable alternative that’s available in regular sizes 0–18, petite sizes 00–16, and tall sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase (exclusions apply).
- Amour Vert – End of season sale, up to 50% off (great for silk blouses and eco-friendly clothes).
- Banana Republic – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 40% off your full-price purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – Semi-annual Friends & Family event, 50% off purchase!
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Loft – 50% off everything and free shipping!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – Summer sale is on! Save up to 60% through 9/12
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – Save 40-70% on 1000s of sale styles
Other Sales of Note: