I’ve used drugstore brow products for years (even though I’ve screenshotted a bunch of higher-end products on my phone), and I stuck with e.l.f.’s Eyebrow Kit for a long time even though I wasn’t thrilled with it. It was just “OK” and didn’t have great staying powder.
This brow pencil from CoverGirl is very easy to use, and the brush on the opposite end can easily smooth things out if you overdo one area. The “rich brown” is a great match for my dark brown brows, in case that helps my fellow brunettes out there. They also offer soft blonde, soft brown, and honey brown (but I’m surprised they don’t make a darker color — any reader suggestions for that?).
I have to admit that I’m sure I could find a brow product that I like more
— the retractable pencil doesn’t work perfectly, for one — but for now I’m very happy with this one (and lately don’t have time to really research pros and cons of various brow products). [Update: It was a defective pencil, that’s why.] Plus, you don’t have to sharpen it, and while it’s long-lasting, it’s very easy to remove. (Btw, I love the Body Shop’s camomile eye makeup remover always and forever — it’s one of my holy grail beauty products.)
P.S. CoverGirl products are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.8.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: