Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This “orange zinnia” blazer from Talbots is a great piece for the summer to fall transition. Over the next few weeks, I would wear it with white trousers or a light gray sheath. In September, I would switch to navy, dark gray, or even black.
I have an older version of this knit blazer, and it’s one of my favorites — it’s soft, fits beautifully, and goes with everything.
The blazer is $169 at Talbots and comes in misses sizes 2–18, plus sizes 14–24, petite sizes 0–16, and plus petite sizes 14–22.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125