Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Audrey Whitmore is one of those brands that kept showing up in my social media feeds until I relented and bought something. My only conclusion is that sometimes The Algorithm knows me better than I know myself.
This faux wrap dress comes in a variety of great prints, has a super-flattering neckline that doesn’t go too low, and HAS POCKETS. What more could I ask for? I’ll note that the jersey fabric is totally opaque, but not particularly thick. If you’re concerned about lumps and bumps showing through, you might want to add a slip or a pair of Spanx.
The dress is $68, marked down from $118, and comes in sizes S–2X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off