Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m all about eyelet fabric this spring. It provides a bit of texture and visual interest but still looks seasonally appropriate.
This yellow-orange top is such a great color, and the slightly puffed sleeves make it a little more fun than your standard tee. I would wear this tucked into a pencil skirt for an easy work outfit or with white jeans for a more casual look.
The top is $44.50 at Loft and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XXL — but with code FRIENDS, it comes down to $31.15. It also comes in white.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.18.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off