The days of the Bubble Necklace are gone, and while I don’t miss that particular necklace, I do miss how it made it easy to bring color to your face, as well as add complementary or contrasting colors to your outfits. So color me excited (see what I did there?) to see more color in some of the jewelry out right now.
This pretty coral necklace is one of the options. This version has red and pink; there’s another version that’s mostly white with multicolored detail beads. I’d wear it with something red or pink — and I think it would bring a nice bit of sass and color to a neutral outfit like white, black, gray, or navy. In terms of contrasting colors, I might try it with a kelly or mint green top, or even with a complementary color like an orange or purple.
It’s $49 full price at J.Crew, but code COUNTDOWN brings it down to $37.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.