Our daily TPS reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I don’t know if this is a new thing from DvF — a cotton t-shirt emblazoned with one of her vintage prints — but I really like the idea of it. Yes, I kind of wish it were silk or even rayon, but I’ll take cotton.
It’s washable, breathable, and will be much easier to take care of than something that needs dry cleaning or air drying.
And, while $75 seems steep for a t-shirt, there are a lot of t-shirts in that price range that are far less appropriate to be worn to work. The shirt is available for preorder from DVF.com, sizes P-L still available. Falling Stones Tee
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…