Last year for Christmas we got my in-laws a faux fur throw from Pottery Barn, and I’ve kind of wanted one ever since. It made sense for them since they live in a very, very cold area (and on the water); for my household it makes a bit less sense since my kids are more likely to get bubblegum stuck in it and not tell me.
But — note that the early Black Friday sales are starting, and there are some crazy deals to be had, both at Pottery Barn and West Elm and their other sister stores. These faux fur chinchilla throws (pictured) are washable, animal friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, and allegedly crazy soft. (The instructions even say to tumble dry!) They’re currently on sale with a limited time offer of $60-$120 depending on color and size.
(These faux fur throws are even less because they’re part of the West Elm clearance sale — but their care instructions mostly say dry clean. Pottery Barn also has a ton of faux fur throws as part of its sales!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order