Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This tweed blazer from Isabelle Marant Étoile feels a little more autumn than summer, but it’s such a beautiful piece with such a significant markdown, I couldn’t resist. The tweed looks subdued and gray from a distance, but up close, it’s woven with multicolored threads, giving it a more playful feel.
I would pair this with a slim-fitting pants and comfy shoes for a great business casual look.
The blazer is $444, marked down from $740, at Net-a-Porter. It comes in French sizes 34–44 (US sizes 0–12).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!]
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Ulta – Fall Haul Event, up to 40% off (ends 9/30)
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!