Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress is the epitome of grab-and-go summer style. As someone who took the subway to work for many hot summers, this looks like the perfect outfit for staying cool, but still looking pulled together.
If you feel like you need to put a blazer or sweater over it, I would recommend this chambray blazer from Ann Taylor for a gorgeous summery look.
The dress is $139 full price at Ann Taylor and comes in regular sizes 00–18 and petite sizes 00–16. Use code SUNNY to get $50 off.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.3.22 (our favorites in bold!):
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 20% off $125+
- J.Crew – The Big Fall Event: 40% off your purchase, including sale styles!
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off sitewide, no exclusions; extra 20% off 3+ styles
- Loft – 25% off full-price styles
- Madewell – Sale’s on sale, take an extra 20% off sale styles.
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%; save 25% on 2+ items
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call sale: Up to 75% off
- Nordstrom – 5,000+ new markdowns for women!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Friends & Family Sale: 25% off new arrivals
- Shopbop – Sale, up to 70% off! Lots of cute bags on sale, including Mansur Gavriel cloud clutches.
- Victoria’s Secret – Fall Deals Event: Up to 50% off
Other Sales of Note: