Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you have not looked at the Banana Republic Factory site recently, you are MISSING OUT. I would argue that the entire Banana Republic brand has really stepped up its game in recent seasons, but if you’re looking to make any fall wardrobe updates, BR Factory is the way to go. This silky button-placket blouse is one of my personal favorites, but they’ve also got tons of gorgeous blazers, dresses, and pants.
The prices are fantastic and the size range (0-20 in regular, tall, and petite) is broad. After two and a half years of brands trying to sell me athleisure, I’m delighted to see some stylish business casual making a comeback!
The top is $39 at Banana Republic Factory and comes in sizes XXS-XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: