This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Slate shared the risks of preventative Botox.
- Meanwhile, Fashionista looked at the trend of plastic surgery reversals.
- The New York Times shared an op-ed that stated you shouldn’t feel guilty about working on vacation or “vacationing” at work.
- The New York Times also published an opinion piece that observed, “If Gen Xers are the bosses now, they are the bosses only in a very Gen X way: ambivalently, fleetingly and with dubious authority.”
- CBS News reported that Nicole Aunapu Mann will be the first Native American woman to travel to space.
- Allure provided some tips on avoiding job burnout.
- The Washington Post reported that patients seeking tubal ligations are facing pushback from doctors — and sharing their experiences online.
- Culture Study talked to Kate Mangino, author of Equal Partners: Improving Gender Equality at Home [affiliate link].
- Vogue listed the year’s best podcasts so far.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Wow, I Didn’t Expect to Run into You While I Was Wearing This Stupid New Bucket Hat.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.