Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These icy blue trousers from Lafayette 148 New York would be a gorgeous look for winter but will also transition nicely to spring and summer. For winter, I’d pair them with a black turtleneck and loafers or an ivory blouse and navy blazer. Come spring/summer, I’d add a flowered top in a coordinating pastel palette or a white blazer.
The pants are $898 at Nordstrom and come in sizes 0–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns