The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale started a few days ago — here’s what I’d get for workwear from the sale. (Especially hit the lingerie sales, they’re really good!) Readers, what are you eyeing in the big NHYS?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
- Tons of work shoes and bags from AGL, Longchamp, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch, Linea Paolo, Sam Edelman, Marc Fisher LTD, Tumi
- Specific workwear brands of note: There’s lots to love in the sale from:
- investment brands like Akris, Veronica Beard, Nili Lotan, Khaite, Lafayette 148 New York, Jil Sander, Co, and St. John
- mid-tier workwear brands like Black Halo, Capsule 121, and L’Agence
- affordable brands like Halogen, Treasure & Bond, Vince Camuto, and Open Edit
- (Some of these finds may be a little party focused, but if you’re on the hunt or have a very feminine style, the sales may be for you: CeCe, Ted Baker, French Connection, Maggy London, and Eliza J.)
- Great plus size options from Estelle, Eloquii, Maree Pour Toi, Kiyonna, and City Chic
- In terms of lingerie, don’t miss the sales on SKIMS (lots at 48-50% off!!), Natori, True & Co., Wacoal, Commando, Chantelle, and Hanky Panky (I’ll put a few of the reader favorites below…)
- In beauty, great deals on Clinique, YSL, and Bobbi Brown.
- Jeans from R13, Frame, Good American, MOTHER, Paige, TopShop, AG, Wit & Wisdom, and more
- Great deals on workout and athleisure items from Zella, Sweaty Betty, and Beyond Yoga, as well as winter outdoor brands like North Face
- For the weekend — lots of inventory from Farm Rio, Barefoot Dreams, All Saints, Rag & Bone, and Marine Layer, as well as comfy weekend shoes from Sofft, Vionic, and UGG
- If you’re expecting (or have small kids), there are lots of nice strollers on sale! I always stock up on kids’ shoes in the sales since the Nordstrom return policy is so amazing.
Other Great Memorial Day Sales
Happy Memorial Day!
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale just started!
- Amazon – Memorial Day Sales! Lots of discounts on Amazon Essentials and more.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles (through 5/29); 40% off your entire purchase (including suiting).
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off sale.
- Athleta – Up to 60% off, PLUS an extra 30% off!
- Banana Republic – Summer preview, 30% off your purchase!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 25% off purchase
- Bloomingdale’s – Memorial Day Sale, save up to 50% off on summer essentials, plus save up to 40% on designer items!
- Boden – 30% off everything, including sale (ends 5/29).
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off sale; already up to 70% off (ends 5/31) – also mix & match sale with men’s shirts, 4 for $249.
- Cole Haan – Up to 50% off sale styles.
- Eloquii – 400+ styles starting at $19; up to 50% off everything.
- Everlane – Up to 30% off, 400+ sale styles.
- Express – Summer kickoff sale, 30-50% off everything (plus $35+ steals).
- H&M – Up to 60% off online and in-store.
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles; up to 50% off summer styles
- J.Crew Factory – 50-70% off entire site and storewide; extra 60% off clearance.
- J.McLaughlin – Up to 40% off!
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles
- M.Gemi – MDW sale, up to 70% off (but returns accepted only for store credit).
- M.M.LaFleur – Short but sweet sale.
- Madewell – Get 30% off your purchase.
- Ministry of Supply – 25% off sitewide.
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Shopbop – Up to 50% off designer sale!
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – 40% off one item, 30% off everything else (through 5/29).
- Theory – Up to 60% off + an extra 20% off.
- Universal Standard – Up to 35% off!
- Victoria’s Secret – this weekend only, buy 3 panties get 5 free ones.
Other noteworthy sales: