Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I were to tell you my age without telling you my age, I would say that I am “My first suit included a pair of Express Editor pants” years old. Nearly two decades later, I still think of Express as a great destination for work pants in a variety of cuts.
These trousers have a higher rise than my beloved Editors (still available here!), but I like the pintuck detail and bi-stretch material. Plus, they’re machine washable, making them a great option for heavy rotation in your work wardrobe.
The pants are $88 at Express and come in regular, long, and short sizes 0–14. They also come in “coral blush.”
For a plus-size option, try these pants from Standards & Practices — they’re available in sizes 14–22 in black and forest green for $68.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for more dress pants for work? These are some of our Hall of Famers…
Workwear sales of note for 6.28.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Eloquii – Semi-Annual Clearance Sale, ends 6/29!!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale