Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re looking to dip your toe back into the waters of flared pants, this pair from the Old Navy Pixie line seems like a great place to start. Ten years ago, my closet was nothing but boot cuts and flares, and I always thought they were super flattering on my short-legged, wide-hipped frame. Now, I tend to veer more toward skinny and straight-leg cuts, but I’d like to give these a try!
I would probably wear this navy pair with a tucked-in top to balance out the wider proportions of the bottom. The navy version is a classic, but if you want to add a little variety, I also like the “Raisin Arizona” color.
The pants are $39.99 at Old Navy and come in regular sizes 0–30, tall sizes 2–20, and petite sizes 0–20.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125