Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I saw these Amazon leggings recommended somewhere as the perfect Lululemon dupe — so I dutifully ordered them. The fabric is crazy soft, opaque, stretchy — it really is very nice for $25.
I have a mild preference for the Costco leggings my mother got me last year (a reader recommended them as a Lululemon dupe as well!) — but it’s really hard to find them in stock again as it seems like they’ve had a number of different brands using the super soft fabric. (The ones the reader recommended were Kirkland Signature but I’ve also heard about some from Danskin.) So, keep an eye out if you’re a member.
If you’re not a member (or you want them now) — these Amazon ones are great. They have 9,124 really positive ratings, come in 29 colors and prints, and are available in sizes XXS–XL. (For my $.02 they run on the slightly smaller side, so if you’re between two sizes, go up.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else