Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m seeing a lot of leather for this fall, and while it’s not always the most practical (the episode of Friends with Ross’s leather pants always comes to mind), it does give off a vibe that’s tough to replicate with any other fabric.
I think the trick to making leather work for the office is to wear it in a classic silhouette, like this well-tailored pencil skirt from Nordstrom. I would keep the rest of my outfit conservative — a tucked-in oxford shirt or cashmere sweater would be perfect — to balance out the leather.
The skirt is $299 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 00–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else