This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This came across my social media feed recently, and I could see it being great for those times when you wish you could add sleeves to a dress: there’s a whole line of detachable petal sleeves called Henabee’s created by actress Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Family Guy, Bunheads).
From the site:
Founder and creator, Alex Borstein, imagined a genius way to solve her red carpet woes. Days before an event Alex would find “the perfect dress” — but so often it would be sleeveless.
Instead of featuring her arms, Borstein prefers to let her décolletage take center stage. Once upon a time, she tried tacking a bit of lace fabric into the armhole of a sleeveless dress… and voila! Problem solved. After receiving tons of compliments on the red carpet, she quickly went to work designing the first pair of Henabee’s…
Borstein, a lover of fashion, has always been inspired by vintage burlesque and she wanted Henabee’s to have the same sexy and fun feel while adding a flourish to any sleeveless dress or top.
Nice! I could see the sleeves being great for those times when you want to add a bit more modesty to your dresses and tops for whatever reason.
The pictured version (Madeline) is $68, but there are several designs and options to choose from.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.1.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Limited-Time Sale of 11,000+ items; up to 25% off select women’s coats & jackets (ends 12/6); Nike up to 25% off (ends 12/2); markdowns include big deals on UGG, Natori, Marc Fisher LTD, Vionic and more!
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price styles; extra 40% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 25% off $125+
- ba&sh – Up to 50% off fall/winter styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer Sale: Up to 40% off; free same-day delivery for a limited time
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off women’s styles; extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles; 60% off 2+ sale styles or 50% off 1
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off; spend $100, get an extra 10% off wallets — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Summersalt – 30% off everything; up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is down to $75)
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase, including all markdowns — readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – Cold weather essentials up to 40% off
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; up to 70% off coats; up to 60% off cashmere; extra 20% off 2 items and extra 25% off 3+ items; readers love this T-shirt
- Universal Standard – Up to 81% off; jeans start at $35
Kid- and Family-Related Sales
- BabyJogger – 25% off 3 items with code
- Crate & Kids – Toy & gift event: up to 50% off everything; save 10% off full price items
- J.Crew Crewcuts – 50% off everything; extra 30% off sale styles
- Ergobaby – 40% off Omni Breeze Carrier, 25% off Evolve 3-in-1 bouncer, $100 off Metro+ Strollers
- Graco – Up to 30% off car seats
- Strolleria – 25% off Wonderfold wagons, and additional deals on dadada, Cybex, and Peg Perego
- Walmart – Savings on Maxi-Cosi car seats, adventure wagons, rocker recliners, security cameras and more!