Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A camel cardigan is a great basic to have on hand, and this version looks like a dream. I find that chunkier cardigans look best on me when they have belts to give a little waist definition, but if done incorrectly, they can easily veer into bathrobe territory.
This would look so chic over a black turtleneck and leggings for a casual office or work-from-home outfit.
The sweater is $210 and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in a light gray. Katla Belted Brushed Knitted Cardigan
This belted cardigan from Express is more affordable at $58.80, marked down from $98, and is available in “warm taupe” and charcoal heather. Another option is this Talbots belted cardigan that comes in regular, petite, and plus sizes and is $89.50–$99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: