Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A camel cardigan is a great basic to have on hand, and this version looks like a dream. I find that chunkier cardigans look best on me when they have belts to give a little waist definition, but if done incorrectly, they can easily veer into bathrobe territory.
This would look so chic over a black turtleneck and leggings for a casual office or work-from-home outfit.
The sweater is $210 and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in a light gray. Katla Belted Brushed Knitted Cardigan
This belted cardigan from Express is more affordable at $58.80, marked down from $98, and is available in “warm taupe” and charcoal heather. Another option is this Talbots belted cardigan that comes in regular, petite, and plus sizes and is $89.50–$99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- The Outnet – tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125