Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A camel cardigan is a great basic to have on hand, and this version looks like a dream. I find that chunkier cardigans look best on me when they have belts to give a little waist definition, but if done incorrectly, they can easily veer into bathrobe territory.
This would look so chic over a black turtleneck and leggings for a casual office or work-from-home outfit.
The sweater is $210 and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in a light gray. Katla Belted Brushed Knitted Cardigan
This belted cardigan from Express is more affordable at $58.80, marked down from $98, and is available in “warm taupe” and charcoal heather. Another option is this Talbots belted cardigan that comes in regular, petite, and plus sizes and is $89.50–$99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 12-3-20)
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off more than 1,000 items from top brands (See all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 75% off your purchase plus extra 15% off your $75+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off great gifts plus extra 20% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50-60% off everything
- Lo & Sons – Up to 70% off and 6-month returns (ends 12/6)
Reader Favorites on Sale: