Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Purple pants for fall? Yes, please. I find this eggplant color to be surprisingly versatile. I would wear these pants with a cozy ivory sweater for an at-home workday or with a gray or navy blazer for an in-office workday.
If purple isn’t your thing, they also come in black, navy, and “cadet blue.”
The pants are $98 full price but are on sale for $68.60, and they’re available in sizes 14W–24W. Kelsey Ponte Knit Trousers
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles