Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Purple pants for fall? Yes, please. I find this eggplant color to be surprisingly versatile. I would wear these pants with a cozy ivory sweater for an at-home workday or with a gray or navy blazer for an in-office workday.
If purple isn’t your thing, they also come in black, navy, and “cadet blue.”
The pants are $98 full price but are on sale for $68.60, and they’re available in sizes 14W–24W. Kelsey Ponte Knit Trousers
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: