I never understood why so many trench coats don’t come with hoods — aren’t you supposed to wear trench coats in the rain?
Ever since my first real lawyer paycheck, I’ve had a Burberry trench on my wish list. If I were to buy one right now, I’d get their Kensington Double-Breasted Trench Coat with Detachable Hood.
This coat has all the classic Burberry trench features — double-breasted front, belted cuffs, and an adjustable belt — and it even has the check pattern under the collar. I personally like the more relaxed fit, lightweight feel, and machine washability.
For a more economical option, take a look at London Fog’s Double-Breasted Trench Coat, on sale at Nordstrom for $124.90 (down from $168). It comes in sizes XS–XL and in black, burgundy, and khaki (limited sizes). The brand has a similar coat at Macy’s in sizes 0X–3X for $132 (down from $220); it’s available in black, khaki, lavender, and pale blue.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 6.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 3800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off sitewide
- Banana Republic Factory – Tops and shorts under $25
- Loft – 60% off 1 full-price item; 30-40% off almost all full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses, skirts, and shoes
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off 3+ styles; 50% off 2 styles; 40% off 1 style; extra 20% off clearance
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!