Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I didn’t know that I wanted a mineral green monochromatic outfit, and now it’s all I can think about. This knit wool T-shirt looks super chic and luxe – it feels like something you’d see on a character on The Good Wife.
I would wear it with my best black or navy suit for day in court or tucked into a tan or gray skirt for a more casual day in the office. If you really want to go for it, though, you’re going to need to pick up the matching pants and/or the matching jacket.
The whole ensemble is from Boss, and the T-shirt is $168 at Saks Fifth Avenue. It comes in sizes XS–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else