Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Since I started coming back into the office a few months ago, my wardrobe has taken a decidedly more casual turn. I’ve been wearing a lot of pants that veer dangerously close to leggings. (The Gigi ponte pant from J. Crew Factory is a current favorite.)
When I wear a tighter-fitting pant, I tend to look for a longer-length top to (literally) CYA. This long boyfriend blazer would be a great option. It comes in five colors and a broad range of sizes, including petite and tall options. I would wear it with a tucked-in blouse and some skinny ankle pants.
The jacket is $49.99 and comes in regular sizes 4–18, petite sizes 2P–16P, tall sizes 6–18, and plus sizes 16W–22W. Long Length Boyfriend Blazer
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]e.com.
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59