Since I started coming back into the office a few months ago, my wardrobe has taken a decidedly more casual turn. I’ve been wearing a lot of pants that veer dangerously close to leggings. (The Gigi ponte pant from J. Crew Factory is a current favorite.)
When I wear a tighter-fitting pant, I tend to look for a longer-length top to (literally) CYA. This long boyfriend blazer would be a great option. It comes in five colors and a broad range of sizes, including petite and tall options. I would wear it with a tucked-in blouse and some skinny ankle pants.
The jacket is $49.99 and comes in regular sizes 4–18, petite sizes 2P–16P, tall sizes 6–18, and plus sizes 16W–22W. Long Length Boyfriend Blazer
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.