Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This Nic + Zoe shirtdress is a great easy, breezy (but still office-appropriate) piece for summer. The wavy pattern provides some visual interest without being too over-the-top, and I love that the fabric has a little stretch to it.
In the spirit of the newly-relaxed dress codes that a lot of offices seem to be adopting this year, I might be bold enough to wear this to work without a blazer or a sweater this summer. If you’re not quite there yet, I would wear it with a navy blazer for a preppy, professional look.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales as of 6.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 3,800 new markdowns, including some great deals on beauty!
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale, save up to 50% off!
- Nordstrom Rack – Save up to 70% on summer dresses!
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase & extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – 70% off sunshine-ready styles; up to 60% off latest styles plus extra 15% off your $100+ purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!