This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My husband’s and my bathroom is forever a mess, so when I found a recommendation for a makeup organizer tower similar to this one on a Buzzfeed listicle I thought, ooh, I need that. Alas, the one they recommended was sold out, so I wound up buying this one on a whim. It came, I set it up in a few minutes, and — so far at least! — I really like it.
It’s clear acrylic, which is good because you can see everything. (It’s also good because it feels a lot lighter and cleaner than what we had before, a blue tray.)
The tower rotates, so I’m happy all of the shelves have a lip. The middle shelves are adjustable heights — you can add them wherever you want (or not).
The top portion comes with a few holes in the middle for brushes. The kit also comes with two removable inserts that have slots for lipsticks and other small pieces. (I think they’re intended for the top portion but in theory you could put them wherever.)
The pieces all fit together , and are locked together with small clear rubber bands — it’s actually a clever little system.
I was worried that the middle shelves (which have a sort of clear triangular pattern on them) would look cheap, or like it was trying to be GLAM! — but I don’t mind them in person.
The tower is $28, at Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.23
Our favorites are in bold!
- Nordstrom – Holiday sale up to 50% off; up to 40% off selected designer styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase & extra 15% off sweaters
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase; up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything & extra 20% off purchase; Gap Inc. cardmembers take extra 25% off
- ba&sh – Winter sale up to 50% off
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer sale up to 40% off; extra 15% off sale; complimentary same-day delivery
- Brooklinen – 25% off best sellers, up to 40% off bundles!
- Club Monaco – 25% off almost everything
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase with code; up to 50% off coats; up to 60% off present picks
- Loft – 40% off your purchase plus extra 15% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off plus extended return policy — reader favorites include this laptop tote, this backpack, and this crossbody
- Sephora – 20% off purchase with code; 30% off all Sephora Collection
- Summersalt – Up to 60% off select styles (this reader-favorite sweater blazer is 40% off)
- Talbots – 40% off your regular-price purchase; 50% off all sweaters, coats, shoes & accessories; readers love this cashmere boatneck and this cashmere cardigan, as well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – Extra 25% off everything; extra 10% off with Apple Pay
- Theory Outlet – Last-chance styles 70-80% off; extra 25% off sweaters; readers love this T-shirt