Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I love a blazer with a little twist, and this military-inspired blazer from Karen Millen fits the bill. The ponte fabric reads a bit more casual to my eye than a traditional blazer, but the shape is gorgeous and the detailing is lovely.
The blazer is $171.20, marked down from $214, at Karen Millen, and it comes in sizes 2–14. In addition to black, it also comes in camel, navy, and fig.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale! Cardmembers earn 3X the points through 9/24!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!