Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s been so hot lately that the very idea of putting on a wool blazer makes me want to melt into the floor. Fortunately, the rational part of my brain knows that fall and winter will be here eventually and a well-fitting black blazer will be a necessity. This double-breasted blazer from rag & bone is making me look forward to chilly temperatures and walks outside without the threat of heatstroke. I might keep this one as an “office blazer,” on hand to toss on for a last-minute meeting or virtual court appearance.
The blazer is $595 at Saks Fifth Avenue and comes in sizes 00-16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!