What are your feelings on mules for the office, readers? (Or in life, in general?) Do you like the look with cropped pants or skirts, or do you prefer… well, backs on your shoes?
This Gucci loafer mule is one of the top rated in the designer shoe section at Nordstrom, and it’s hard to go wrong if you like the look of mules and you’re in the mood to spend $750 on them.
For my own $.02, I’ve used mules over the years as a “lives at the office” shoe to upgrade sandals or uncomfortable shoes. I don’t think they’re great for walking in, but maybe that’s just me.
A more affordable version of the look are these nice ones from Linea Paolo, $65–$129.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase