What are your feelings on mules for the office, readers? (Or in life, in general?) Do you like the look with cropped pants or skirts, or do you prefer… well, backs on your shoes?
This Gucci loafer mule is one of the top rated in the designer shoe section at Nordstrom, and it’s hard to go wrong if you like the look of mules and you’re in the mood to spend $750 on them.
For my own $.02, I’ve used mules over the years as a “lives at the office” shoe to upgrade sandals or uncomfortable shoes. I don’t think they’re great for walking in, but maybe that’s just me.
A more affordable version of the look are these nice ones from Linea Paolo, $65–$129.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else