Here’s a new reader favorite from Naturalizer’s 27 Edit line, which the brand calls its “signature collection of premium styles” and consists of more than two dozen pumps, sandals, sneakers, loafers, and more. Note that these two styles from 27 Edit are eco-friendly enough to be labeled “Sustainable Style” at Nordstrom. (Of course, readers are big fans of Naturalizer’s comfortable shoes in general, and it also features prominently in our Guide to Comfortable Heels.)
This versatile pump is stylish yet practical with its 2.5″ block heel and cushioned footbed. It’s getting great reviews so far!
The shoe is $145 at Nordstrom and available in both leather (taupe or black) and suede (“lilypad,” a pretty medium green). Sizes are 5–12 in both medium and wide.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!