For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I always like a classic navy suit, and I love the little details on this one — the crosshatching on the fabric, the slight puff to the sleeves, the modern take on the cropped, bootcut pants.
Looking for a navy suit in plus sizes? I only just found this amazing navy skirt suit, but we may have to feature it next week because it’s gawrgeous. On the more affordable side of things, this pretty navy knit blazer and pants combo is available in regular and petites up to size 18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.