Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
Finding a great summer hat can be a challenge. If you’re going to go to the trouble of wearing it, you want it to actually protect your face from the sun — but you also want it to look cute! And finally, you want it to be transportable. I have some hats where if I just look at them funny I feel like they get wrinkled.
So the fact that this hat has so many glowing reviews at Nordstrom is great — and I love the combination of the fedora/wide visor. (In fact, MOST Eric Javits hats are highly reviewed — good to know if this exact style isn’t calling your name.)
Readers have also sung the praises of packable hats from Walleroo in the past (we also had a whole conversation about summer hats a few years ago!). Where have you gotten your favorite summer hats, readers?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%