Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m a sucker for a ruffle, and this blouse from Ann Taylor is no exception. The sunny yellow color and blousy fit make it a perfect summer wardrobe addition.
I would pair it with a neutral bottom in navy, camel, gray, or white. For some reason, I always avoid wearing ultra-bright colors like this one with black — the contrast is just too stark to my eye, but others may disagree!
The top is $74.50 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 6.24.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Net-a-Porter – Sale! Up to 60% off. Lots of deals on Girlfriend Collective, Theory, Vince, Victoria Beckham, Roland Mouret (love!), Altuzarra, and Dries van Noten.
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Gap – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off
- Madewell – Extra 20% off sale