Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A shirtdress is a beautiful springtime option for offices that are still trying to figure out where they’re going to fall on the spectrum of business casual. You’ll fit in perfectly whether the folks in the room with you are wearing blazers and slacks or jeans and sneakers.
Banana Republic has several great options right now, but if you’re looking for office wear, I’d probably lean toward something like this one, which is made of cotton, not linen, and has belt loops if you want to add a bit of structure.
The dress is $53.99 (final sale) and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL, tall sizes S–XL, and petite sizes XXS–L. In addition to black, it also comes in light blue and a black-and-white stripe for $130.
For a plus-size option, this black shirtdress from Athleta is available in sizes up to 3X and is $130. It also comes in pink.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)