Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’ll admit that I’ve been guilty in the past of thinking of Chico’s as a store for a more “mature” clientele, but I’m not afraid to say when I’m wrong. I recently popped over to the Chico’s site after browsing through a sister brand, looking for pajamas (do not sleep on the Soma Cool Nights nightshirts for summer) and stumbled upon some really great basics that I couldn’t believe I’d been missing out on all these years.
The “Travelers” collection, in particular, has some beautiful items that would be great for, well, traveling or even just a hot commute. This printed dress would be perfect for a day when you need to show up looking crisp, even after stepping out of humid subway stop.
The dress is $99 and comes in what Chico’s refers to as sizes 00–4, which are equivalent to sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: