For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Unlike recent Nordstrom Anniversary Sales, the 2022 NAS is filled with good workwear — including a lot of great suits. This one from 1.State is one of my favorites (although note that the pants are doing the “front slit hem” trend — what are your thoughts on that one, readers?).
The blazer comes in dark green, purple, and black, and the pants come in green and black — lovely. The back especially has some nice folds and tucks that make it interesting.
The blazer is available in sizes 00-18, and is $92.99 during the sale ($139 after the sale ends). The pants are available in sizes 00-18 and 14W-28W (black only); they are $65, but will be $99 after the sale ends. (OOOOH: 1.State actually has a ton of nice workwear in this colorway.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns