Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I have at least half a dozen black and white printed blouses in my closet, and they’re so versatile, I wear one at least once a week.
My go-to easy outfit for a day when I don’t feel like planning is my black Eileen Fisher crepe pants, a black and white blouse, and a jewel-toned blazer. Easy to pull together, but still stylish. I think this one would also look great with a white blazer and black trousers for a more classic look.
The blouse is $39, marked down from $79.50, and available in sizes XXS–XXL. It also comes in tall sizes S–XL. Print Tie-Neck Shirt
Talbots has an option in plus and plus petite sizes (as well as misses and petite) that is also on sale for $39.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-15-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Brooks Brothers – 40% off
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 50% off 3+ full-price items, 40% off 1-2 full-price items; extra 50-70% off sale styles;
- Loft – Up to 60% off almost everything; 30% off Lou & Grey; 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 60% off sale styles