For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Yes, yes: I’ve already featured this McQueen suit, back a few months ago. But: it is one of the brand’s iconic looks. Also: it is CRAZY discounted right now, at least for lucky sizes: the blazer was $1,970, but is now marked to $492. (This D&G suit that I featured months ago is on a less crazy sale, but still almost 50% off.)
Loooots of lucky sizes on crazy sale, including this Chiara Boni La Petite Robe black and white blazer ($750->$187), this navy Armani collarless two-button blazer ($525->$131), and this Armani stretch blazer ($675->$168). The Max Mara blazer I wanted to mention has sold out since yesterday, but HELLO, beautiful raspberry sheath dress marked from $1050 to $262 (and TONS of sizes left, weirdly).
(Not marked down at all, but YIKES.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.21.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 60% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off