Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Calvin Klein line at Macy’s is a great, reasonably-priced option for building a work wardrobe from scratch, or just filling in holes in an existing closet. If you’re in the market for a workhorse sheath dress, look no further. The sleeves are a good length for wearing on their own, but can also be worn under sweaters or blazers for warmth to make them look a bit more formal.
The dress also comes in black, which is admittedly more versatile, but it’s hard for me to say no to this gorgeous malachite green.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns